2010年5月27日星期四

Web Design-Become center cent of produce the expected result of a period enjoys suffering to also have sweet-Website Design

Web Design-Become center cent of produce the expected result of a period enjoys suffering to also have sweet-Website Design
Web Design Company
Do stationmaster to also have a month to now, have suffering among them sweet. Here takes some of experience that my month comes to share with everybody below. One has been written before " do a station one year to come (one) " get each of big website reprint, here thanks everybody, stationmaster is opposite acknowledgment everybody the affirmation of my article, appreciate the each reader support to my article. Because of this article, of my website outside couplet got very big rise. Because of this article, I got a lot of pleasure from which. Want to be written then originally of 23. But as a result of him student, busy now move takes an examination of 2 class Vb. Time is not very enough all the time. Also want to write the introductory tutorial of an Asp previously, also can be delayed all the time. Here is carried first, available word can write certainly after. To moment hope wide readership can support below.
By August, I pass my station in the space. From now on, I became the center of be worthy of the name. Because the article of a lot of stationmaster has read before be, know stationmaster compares suffering, want to hold to, there is preparation in the heart so. Also tell oneself, I must hold to. Must succeed. Each days when come after place I am holding to. Hold to all the time today.
I am early know: Want oneself website flow is high, content just is kingcraft, those SEO, couplet just assists action outside, those who hold the post of you to optimize is much better, what couplet does outside is great, your website does not have enough content, after the tourist came, won't come. Actually so do even if cheat, you cheat a tourist to trust to yours, you cheated the tourist's feeling, your credit is spent changed a few pitiful Ip, your station also does nature not big. So we should add content to our station, let the plenitude that it changes, have content, the thing can be acquired on the station that you find after letting a tourist come, can enrich oneself, then people also was willing to come again. (Want to know: Graceful excuse me of У of aether of choke of border of graceful large of Jian of  of virtuous  dispatch?
from the daystart that makes a station, I insist to update all the time, the station that holds to me adds new implied meaning. Go up to the net each go to search on big website, go carrying, go reading the good article of others, the station that adds me next will be admired together. And the time that I hold to to be updated everyday is in the evening arrived at 7 o'clock at 11 o'clock this paragraph, I myself learn at the same time, the website that gives oneself at the same time adds content. Feel oneself are in everyday contented, oneself are being absorbed, read the article of others, enrich oneself next, write the result that gives oneself again next, go helping others. State of mind is put firm, not anxious, not the heart is cut. The end that the station becomes before me namely to earn money, can discovering the net is earned now is so not easy, then I also look weak earn money, what want oneself to pass only is happy went. Because I believe the word that holds on so, affirmative meeting is one day successful.
Everyday I insist to update a few articles, next oneself have what experience to write an article that achieves formerly. Next to each big website is sent post, the join outside do, the person that fall behind for instance, a5, CSDN, it is very pretty good, and discharge is big. I turn everyday there outfit, go sending some stick, also go without professional knowledge, go fill water also is good. The effect is some for certain.
such, do not have a few days. My station was recorded by GOOGLE search. Very much, couplet also is very much outside. And also was recorded by Baidu search, can be a search copied a home page, what couplet also does not have Google outside is much. I am very depressed at that time, is Baidu of home? How search records still by Google slow? It is depressed very. But I did not abandon. I still hold to everyday, insist to write an article, I believe: What the station that wants me only does is good, baidu can record me for certain. A day of later, I saw an article on the net " why Baidu not search records new website " (change an implied meaning, I stand to also have, friends can see) . I knew Baidu not the matter that search employs me is to be afraid that my station is rubbish station, want oneself to insist to fall only, the Baidu after a few months arrives with respect to search you. After looking, I am sturdy my confidence, I still hold to everyday, I want to prove to look to Baidu, my station is not rubbish station, come search records me.
Later everyday I am to duplicating the job. Today, I discover my station gives an issue, analysed, it is a space so full, buy at that time small, the station just had now outstanding full. It is to repent very. Compressed the database below. Solved a problem constrainedly. Wrote this article then. Can write this article in me before, I looked again! My day: Baidu search stood to mine, and a lot of. I am glad. This proved me pay have get one's own back.
After everybody read my article, may discover, what my article discusses is very empty, did not talk about the content with specific what, did not teach you how to had made a station, occurrence more word is: I believe “ , hold to ” . Actually this namely I want to say. Do a station to do not have what shortcut actually, some holds to namely, I believe. Want you to have hope to oneself only, want you to agree to hold to only, you can succeed certainly!
Reprint show provenance please: Webdesign.zoapcon.comcom IT technical stationWeb Hosting

没有评论:

发表评论